Action is the foundational key to all success.
— Pablo Picasso, visual artist
My top tips on how to eat mindfully
- Water to be consumed in unlimited quantity
- Toned milk to be used
- Plenty of colourful fruits and vegetables
- Fibre rich food. Start your meals with a glass of water and then salad
- No junk food,and processed non veg
- Less Have Stevia if required
- Not more than 3 cups of green tea.
- Use a smaller plate for your meals
- Not more than 2 tsp of oil in a day
- Try to have last meal by 8pm or 2 hrs before you sleep
- Empty stomach have a piece of garlic
- Limit your salt. Try Having Sendha namak
- Use sunflower oil or olive oil or Canola oil. Every time the packet gets over buy a different brand.
- Avoid rice, white breads all junk
- Chew moti sauf and ajwain post meals
- No ready to eat foods – seekhs, sausages , ham , frozen stuff, marinated stuff, tetra packs